Selected Properties:0

Find the best homes in our property magazines


Santa Clara County

Burbank is located in Santa Clara County, California, United States. A part of Burbank has been annexed to San Jose, while the other part consists of areas of Santa Clara County. Burbank was named after David Burbank, a dentist and a businessman. The population in Burbank is 103,865 in 2020. Burbank is also known as the “Media Capital of the World” as it is home to the Warner Bros. Entertainment and Disney headquarters. Burbank has its own airport, Bob Hope Airport. August is the warmest month of the year in Burbank, while December is the coldest month.

  • Area44.94 km²
  • Population1.04 lakhs
  • WeatherHigh 29°C low 14°C
Tourist Places

Warner Bros. Studio tour Hollywood, Universal Studios Hollywood, Walt Disney Studios, Universal Studio Tour, Universal citywalk Hollywood, Stough Canyon Nature Center

What Local says

Living in a city is great! Everything you need is close by, whether it be an errand or going out for fun.

Frequently Asked Questions

What kind of housings options are available in Burbank?

Around 45% of the houses in Burbank are single detached homes. The other 55% of the dwellings consists of either large apartment buildings or small apartment buildings. Burbanks, for most of it, offer only one and two-bedroom houses to its residents.

What are the average home price in Burbank?

Since many homes in Burbank get multiple offers on them with waived contingencies, the housing market in Burbank is very competitive. The average home price in Burbank is $ 901K, out of which some are Hot Homes, which are for a slightly higher price and prone to sell quickly.

How is real estate appreciating in Burbank?

The city has housing options that are appealing to people. The real estate pricing in Burbank has increased by 17.3 % percent since the last year.

What are some of the most popular areas to live in Burbank?

Some of the most popular areas in Burbank include  Rose Garden, Shasta Hanchette Park,  Southbay Yacht & Racquet Club, Willow Glen, Parkmoor, Central San Jose, Fruitdale, and Burbank.

How is life in Burbank?

Burbank is one of the best places to live in California. Burbank has a lot of green spaces that its residents can enjoy, even in a busy environment. It is a good location to reside in, as there are a lot of amenities, the town has its own airport. Even with all these amenities, it is a very affordable locality. There are almost 30 green spaces such as Griffith Park And Palm Park for the residents